MartiniTAX is a reputable tax advisory company of more than 20 people with specialized teams in all tax areas.Learn more
- We look at the tax function holistically and not through the lens of individual challenges, risks or problems.
- We understand the role of taxes in business, which allows us to manage them efficiently and adequately assess risks.
- We are chosen by global and Polish companies, including many family businesses that value tax and business issues security.
- We pride ourselves on the experience gained in working for the largest consulting companies, top law firms, listed companies and global corporations.
Located in Warsaw office, at your disposal, there are our leading specialists in the management of the tax area in medium and large enterprises. In MartiniTAX team you will find experts in VAT, income taxes, proceedings before administrative courts and transfer pricing.
- Founding Partner, tax advisor with 20 years of experience in area of VAT tax;
- Band 1 in the ‘Tax: Consultants’ category of Chambers & Partners;
- The most experienced Polish tax advisor in proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg (CJEU);
- Recognized author of books and press publications, keynote speaker;
- Chairman of the Tax Council of Polish Confedaration Lewiatan.
- Founding Partner with 18 years of experience in the area of VAT tax;
- Co-author of major publications: Commentary on the VAT Directive and Commentary to the VAT Act;
- Successfully represented clients in proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg (CJEU);
- Experienced in proceedings before all instances of Polish Administrative Courts.
- Partner, tax advisor with over 20 years of experience;
- Leader of the Corporate Tax Practice;
- Recognized as the best tax advisor in Poland in the tax planning category (2014 – Ranking of Companies and Tax Advisors of Dziennik Gazeta Prawna);
- Advises the wealthiest individuals (including Wprost and Forbes „100” lists).
- Partner, tax advisor with over 13 years of experience;
- Specialized in the area of due diligence projects, development of tax-effective acquisition structures, and financing of investments;
- Provided comprehensive tax services for various clients, focusing especially for the construction, development and production industries.
- Tax advisor and legal counsel with over ten years of experience in providing services to entities from the financial, automotive, machinery, construction, food, retail and public sectors;
- A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University and the School of American Law conducted by the Columbus School of Law in Washington;
- He conducted numerous trainings on VAT, and is the author of publications in the field of VAT in leading Polish newspapers: Rzeczpospolita, Monitor Podatkowy and Przegląd Prawa Egzekucyjnego.
- Attorney-at-law, a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University;
- He has been dealing with tax consultancy since 2012;
- He gained his professional experience working in Taxpoint tax advisory company, in the law firm Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak, and in Enodo Advisors;
- He was responsible for corporate income tax projects – both nationally and internationally (including withholding tax) and MDR;
- Participant of numerous projects concerning direct taxes, M&A, as well as VAT.
- Tax advisor, attorney-at-law;
- She gained her professional experience in a renowned law firm and in the tax department of a joint stock company listed on the WSE;
- PhD student at the Institute of Law Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences;
- Researcher on the impact of using ICT tools in relations between the taxpayer and tax authorities;
- Participant in the international project “EUCOTAX Wintercourse 2016 – Vienna, the potential impact of BEPS on tax systems” and the second place winner during the National Student and Doctoral Conference “Tax ordinance – current status and directions of changes”.
- A lawyer and tax advisor with ten years of professional experience;
- He specializes in advising on VAT matters and handling inspections, tax and administrative court proceedings;
- He gained his professional experience in tax consulting offices and in the Supreme Administrative Court;
- The winner of the first prize in the National Ranking of Tax Consultancy Firms of Rzeczpospolita in the category “Young talent of tax consultancy” in 2019;
- He lectures on tax law and business law at the Warsaw School of Economics;
- Author and co-author of numerous books and articles on tax law, among others in Tax Review, Tax Monitor, Palestra.
- Attorney-at-law, doctor of law;
- He gained his professional experience in the Supreme Administrative Court, where for over 15 years he dealt with cases concerning disputes with tax authorities in the field of VAT;
- In MartiniTAX, he deals in particular with support in proceedings before tax authorities and administrative courts, regarding issues related to VAT;
- His scientific interests were focused on the analysis of the jurisprudence of administrative courts, the Court of Justice of the European Union and the Constitutional Tribunal on the Polish tax law;
- Author of publications in “Polish Courts’ Jurisdiction” and “Tax Jurisdiction”.
- Tax advisor, graduate of the Faculty of Economics of Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin and postgraduate studies of internal audit in the public finance sector at the Catholic University of Lublin;
- She holds a first degree accounting certificate issued by the Accountants Association in Poland, branch in Lublin;
- She provides ongoing support for clients in the area of CIT;
- Since September 2019, a tax consultant in MartiniTAX
- Tax adviser. He gained his experience working for Deloitte, in the Tax Knowledge Management Team;
- A specialist in the area of car dealer and broadly defined automotive industry;
- A participant of the PhD in Law at the Kozminski Univeristy and of the Postgraduate Studies in Accounting and Finance at the Warsaw School of Economics;
- Commentator and author of publications in Rzeczpospolita, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna, “Dealer” Monthly Magazine, and on the Internet portals such as: prawo.pl, moto-prawo.pl or the Automotive Market Research Institute (IBRM) SAMAR.
- Tax advisor specializing in VAT, customs agent;
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Gdańsk;
- He gained his professional experience working for tax authorities, including primarily the Tax Control Office and the Customs-Tax Office, where he was responsible for conducting control proceedings with respect to VAT, excise and customs duties;
- While working for a tax law firm, he was responsible for the indirect tax and customs practice, advising clients in the construction, real estate development, financial services, chemical and TSL sectors;
- Experienced in representing clients before tax and customs authorities and administrative courts.
- Lawyer, trainee lawyer since 2020, graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń;
- She has been providing legal and tax advice since 2019. She has experience in tax issues specific to public entities and companies in the leasing, commercial, automotive and financial industries;
- She gained her experience in handling tax and administrative court proceedings, including issues related to the catering and leasing industry. She also assisted clients in preparing MDR procedures and tax strategies;
- Co-author of academic articles and industry publications, particularly on the topics of tax schemes and settlement mechanisms available under the anti-crisis shields and PFR financial shields.
- Lawyer, a legal trainee at OIRP in Katowice, graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Silesia in Katowice;
- She has been providing legal and tax advice since 2018; she gained her experience in the Business Tax Advisory Team of EY and the Andersen law firm; University of Silesia in Katowice;
- She provides ongoing support to clients in the areas of income tax and VAT. She has participated in tax reviews, including Vendor Due Diligence. She also supported clients in preparing requests for individual interpretations, WIS requests, tax procedures, including WHT, KKS, MDR and tax strategies;
- Co-author of scientific articles and trade publications for, among others, Komputer Świat and Transport Manager as well as co-author on websites such as Accountancy Infor.
- A graduate of the Warsaw School of Economics and the Faculty of Economic Sciences of the University of Warsaw;
- She gained her professional experience in a tax advisory company providing services in the area of transfer pricing;
- She provides ongoing support to enterprises, natural persons and local government units in the field of incomes taxes and VAT;
- Since February 2019, she has worked as a tax consultant in MatiniTAX.
- Lawyer, graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw. Her master’s thesis focused on analyzing the legal and tax aspects of the R&D tax credit;
- She gained her professional experience in a renowned Warsaw law firm;
- Since 2020, she has been a tax consultant at MartiniTAX, where she supports clients in managing both corporate and personal finances in the area of direct taxes. In addition, she supports the firm in due diligence, tax audits and projects in the VAT area;
- Author and commentator of tax publications in the trade press.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Economic Sciences at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences, postgraduate studies in Taxes and Transfer Pricing and Tax Management at the Warsaw School of Economics;
- He gained his professional experience in one of the Warsaw Tax Offices in the tax proceedings department, carrying out tasks in the field of property taxes, and in a tax consulting company, dealing with current tax consulting mainly in the field of CIT and withholding tax, as well as preparing transfer pricing documentation;
- He took part in due diligence projects, reported on tax schemes known as MDR, and participated in the implementation of the R&D tax credit and IP Box tax relief;
- At MartiniTAX, he deals with ongoing support of clients in the field of income taxes and preparation of transfer pricing documentation.
- HR Manager, a graduate of the Faculty of Psychology at the University of Warsaw;
- Practicing passionate about the Human Resources industry since 2010;
- In 2019 she got an international ILM Level 5 Leadership and Management certificate;
- She gained her professional experience as an HR Manager in a Polish company with more than 2000 employees;
- In MartiniTAX, she is responsible for co-creation and implementation of business strategy in the field of human resources management, shaping organizational culture and conducting recruitment, training and implementation processes.
Would you like to join our team? – Write to Halina![email protected] 784 627 366
- Business Development Manager. A graduate of English Philology with a specialization in Business Communication at SWPS University;
- She gained her work experience working for tax, accounting and law advisory company;
- She deals with sales and marketing activities, and supports organizational and administrative processes in the firm.
- Lawyer, key account director and advisor to the board in the area of sales and marketing;
- He gained his professional experience in sales and marketing working for international corporations in Poland and abroad;
- Responsible for tender procedures, creating offers and coordination of the firm sales and purchasing procedures.