MartiniTAX is a reputable tax advisory company of more than 20 people with specialized teams in all tax areas.Learn more
- We look at the tax function holistically and not through the lens of individual challenges, risks or problems.
- We understand the role of taxes in business, which allows us to manage them efficiently and adequately assess risks.
- We are chosen by global and Polish companies, including many family businesses that value tax and business issues security.
- We pride ourselves on the experience gained in working for the largest consulting companies, top law firms, listed companies and global corporations.
Located in Warsaw office, at your disposal, there are our leading specialists in the management of the tax area in medium and large enterprises. In MartiniTAX team you will find experts in VAT, income taxes, proceedings before administrative courts and transfer pricing.
- Founding Partner, tax advisor with over 20 years of experience in area of VAT tax;
- Band 1 in the ‘Tax: Consultants’ category of Chambers & Partners;
- The most experienced Polish tax advisor in proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg (CJEU);
- Recognized author of books and press publications, keynote speaker;
- Chairman of the Tax Council of Polish Confedaration Lewiatan.
- Founding Partner with over 20 years of experience in the area of VAT tax;
- Co-author of major publications: Commentary on the VAT Directive and Commentary to the VAT Act;
- Successfully represented clients in proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg (CJEU);
- Experienced in proceedings before all instances of Polish Administrative Courts.
- Partner, tax advisor with 25 years of professional experience;
- Previously, as a Partner at one of the largest tax law firms in Poland, he headed the CIT and tax planning team. Prior to that, he worked for many years in the so-called Big Four firms;Leader of the Corporate Tax Practice;
- In 2014, in the Ranking of Tax Firms and Advisors of Dziennik Gazeta Prawna, he was recognized as the best tax advisor in Poland in the tax planning category;
- At MartiniTAX, he is responsible for the income tax practice;
- Marek advises wealthy individuals, including those on the list of the “100” richest Poles published by Wprost and Forbes.
- Partner, tax advisor with several years of experience;
- Specialized in the area of due diligence projects, development of tax-effective acquisition structures, and financing of investments;
- Provided comprehensive tax services for various clients, focusing especially for the construction, development and production industries.
- Senior Manager, tax advisor and legal counsel with several years of experience in providing services to entities from the financial, automotive, machinery, construction, food, retail and public sectors;
- A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University and the School of American Law conducted by the Columbus School of Law in Washington;
- He conducted numerous trainings on VAT, and is the author of publications in the field of VAT in leading Polish newspapers: Rzeczpospolita, Monitor Podatkowy and Przegląd Prawa Egzekucyjnego.
- A lawyer and tax advisor with several years of professional experience;
- He specializes in advising on VAT matters and handling inspections, tax and administrative court proceedings;
- He gained his professional experience in tax consulting offices and in the Supreme Administrative Court;
- The winner of the first prize in the National Ranking of Tax Consultancy Firms of Rzeczpospolita in the category “Young talent of tax consultancy” in 2019;
- He lectures on tax law and business law at the Warsaw School of Economics;
- Author and co-author of numerous books and articles on tax law, among others in Tax Review, Tax Monitor, Palestra.
- Manager, tax advisor, graduate of the Faculty of Law at the University of Silesia;
- He has been engaged in tax consulting since 2014. He gained his experience in international consulting companies and a renowned law and tax firm;
- In his daily practice, he is engaged in day-to-day CIT tax consulting with international taxation aspects, reorganization issues, as well as tax reviews.
- Manager, attorney-at-law, tax consultant with several years of experience in providing tax consulting services;
- She provides day-to-day tax advice on direct taxes, and also has extensive experience in preparing and implementing tax compliance procedures, as well as in supporting clients during disputes with tax authorities, as well as in the course of administrative and criminal court proceedings. Her area of expertise also includes succession planning, including using family foundations;
- In the 16th edition of the “Rzeczpospolita” ranking of tax consulting firms, she was recommended in the Compliance category.
- Attorney-at-law, doctor of law;
- He gained his professional experience in the Supreme Administrative Court, where for over 15 years he dealt with cases concerning disputes with tax authorities in the field of VAT;
- In MartiniTAX, he deals in particular with support in proceedings before tax authorities and administrative courts, regarding issues related to VAT;
- His scientific interests were focused on the analysis of the jurisprudence of administrative courts, the Court of Justice of the European Union and the Constitutional Tribunal on the Polish tax law;
- Author of publications in “Polish Courts’ Jurisdiction” and “Tax Jurisdiction”.
- Senior tax consultant, tax advisor, graduate of the Faculty of Economics of Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin and postgraduate studies of internal audit in the public finance sector at the Catholic University of Lublin;
- She holds a first degree accounting certificate issued by the Accountants Association in Poland, branch in Lublin;
- She has participated in due diligence reviews, tax audits and restructuring projects;
- At MartiniTAX, she provides support to business entities in the field of income taxes.
- Senior consultant, tax advisor, graduate of the Faculty of Management at the University of Economics in Poznań;
- She has been engaged in tax consulting since 2016, and has gained her experience both in multinational corporations and in law firms specializing in tax law;
- At MartiniTAX, she is involved in day-to-day VAT support for clients.
- Tax adviser, Sales Project Manager;
- He gained his experience working for Deloitte, in the Tax Knowledge Management Team;
- A specialist in the area of car dealer and broadly defined automotive industry;
- A participant of the PhD in Law at the Kozminski Univeristy and of the Postgraduate Studies in Accounting and Finance at the Warsaw School of Economics;
- Commentator and author of publications in Rzeczpospolita, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna, “Dealer” Monthly Magazine, and on the Internet portals such as: prawo.pl, moto-prawo.pl or the Automotive Market Research Institute (IBRM) SAMAR.
- Senior consultant, tax advisor, a graduate of the Warsaw School of Economics and the Faculty of Economic Sciences of the University of Warsaw;
- She gained her professional experience in a tax advisory company providing services in the area of transfer pricing;
- At MartiniTAX, she provides day-to-day services to businesses and individuals in the field of income taxes. He participates in tax reviews and also prepares tax procedures. In particular, he supports clients in the area of Estonian CIT, R&D tax relief or tax strategy.
- Senior tax consultant, lawyer. Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń.
- She has been providing legal and tax advice since 2019. She has experience in tax issues specific to public entities and companies in the leasing, commercial, automotive and financial industries;
- She gained her experience in handling tax and administrative court proceedings, including issues related to the catering and leasing industry. She also assisted clients in preparing MDR procedures and tax strategies;
- Co-author of academic articles and industry publications, particularly on the topics of tax schemes and settlement mechanisms available under the anti-crisis shields and PFR financial shields.
- Tax consultant, legal advisor. Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Silesia in Katowice;
- She has been providing legal and tax advice since 2018; she gained her experience in the Business Tax Advisory Team of EY and the Andersen law firm; University of Silesia in Katowice;
- She provides ongoing support to clients in the areas of income tax and VAT. She has participated in tax reviews, including Vendor Due Diligence. She also supported clients in preparing requests for individual interpretations, WIS requests, tax procedures, including WHT, KKS, MDR and tax strategies;
- Co-author of scientific articles and trade publications for, among others, Komputer Świat and Transport Manager as well as co-author on websites such as Accountancy Infor.
- Tax consultant, lawyer, graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw;
- She has been engaged in tax consulting since 2020 and gained her professional experience at a renowned Warsaw law firm;
- She implements projects in the area of direct taxes. He has experience in the implementation of tax credits, among others: R&D relief, IP Box relief. She assists clients in solving tax problems related to day-to-day business operations. She has participated in the implementation of restructuring projects and succession planning;
- She supports MartiniTAX in tax audits and ongoing advice in the area of direct taxes. Her professional experience also includes support in the areas of inheritance and gift tax and tax on civil law transactions;
- Author and commentator on tax law publications (e.g. Rzeczpospolita, prawo.pl).
- Graduate of the Faculty of Economic Sciences at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences, postgraduate studies in Taxes and Transfer Pricing and Tax Management at the Warsaw School of Economics;
- He gained his professional experience in one of the Warsaw Tax Offices in the tax proceedings department, carrying out tasks in the field of property taxes, and in a tax consulting company, dealing with current tax consulting mainly in the field of CIT and withholding tax, as well as preparing transfer pricing documentation;
- He took part in due diligence projects, reported on tax schemes known as MDR, and participated in the implementation of the R&D tax credit and IP Box tax relief;
- At MartiniTAX, he deals with ongoing support of clients in the field of income taxes and preparation of transfer pricing documentation.
Arin al Azab
- Tax consultant, lawyer, graduate of the WPPiA of the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin;
- She gained professional experience at the Supreme Administrative Court, where she spent more than 3 years dealing mainly with real estate tax cases and administrative enforcement proceedings;
- At MartiniTAX, she is involved in assisting clients with real estate tax proceedings before tax authorities and administrative courts.
- Lawyer, graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Maria Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin;
- Participant in Postgraduate Tax Studies at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics at the University of Wroclaw;
- At MartiniTAX, Jakub supports the transfer pricing department.
- HR Manager, a graduate of the Faculty of Psychology at the University of Warsaw;
- Practicing passionate about the Human Resources industry since 2010;
- In 2019 she got an international ILM Level 5 Leadership and Management certificate;
- She gained her professional experience as an HR Manager in a Polish company with more than 2000 employees;
- In MartiniTAX, she is responsible for co-creation and implementation of business strategy in the field of human resources management, shaping organizational culture and conducting recruitment, training and implementation processes.
Would you like to join our team? – Write to Halina![email protected] 784 627 366
- Office manager, administrative and finance specialist;
- She has more than 10 years of experience working in administrative departments, including in tax consulting companies;
- She is been responsible for organizing and controlling administrative processes in MartiniTAX.
- Business Development Manager. A graduate of English Philology with a specialization in Business Communication at SWPS University;
- She gained her work experience working for tax, accounting and law advisory company;
- She deals with marketing activities, and supports organizational and administrative processes in the firm.