- We are working with local family companies and big global corporations.
- We believe in specialization and highest quality of tax services.
- We thrive on solving extraordinarily complex tax problems.
- In the interest of our clients we have led cases in front of the Court of Justice of the European Union in the Luxembourg and in every possible instance of administrative courts in Poland.
We are a strong tax advisory team recognized by both Polish and international rankings. Regardless of your company’s size we are here to provide you with comprehensive solutions to your tax problems. Our unique know-how drawn from years of expertise makes us reliable partners for your business.Meet the team
- Founding Partner, tax advisor with 20 years of experience in area of VAT tax.
- Band 1 in the ‘Tax: Consultants’ category of Chambers & Partners
- The most experienced Polish tax advisor in proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg (CJEU)
- Recognized author of books and press publications, keynote speaker.
- Chairman of the Tax Council of Polish Confedaration Lewiatan.
- Founding Partner with 18 years of experience in the area of VAT tax.
- Co-author of major publications: Commentary on the VAT Directive and Commentary to the VAT Act.
- Successfully represented clients in proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg (CJEU)
- Experienced in proceedings before all instances of Polish Administrative Courts
- Partner, tax advisor with over 15 years of experience
- Leader of the Corporate Tax practice
- Recognized as the best tax advisor in Poland in the tax planning category (2014 – Ranking of Companies and Tax Advisors of Dziennik Gazeta Prawna).
- Advises the wealthiest individuals (inscluding Wprost and Forbes „100” lists)
- Partner, tax advisor with thirteen years of experience in tax advisory.
- Member of the Presidium, Vice-Chairman of the VAT Group of the Tax Council of PKPP Lewiatan.
- He gained his professional experience by issuing tax interpretations in the scope of VAT at the tax office and conducting tax proceedings. Afterwards he moved to BDO, KPMG and eventually Grant Thornton.
- An expert participating in the work of parliamentary committees and the author of numerous publications and reports on tax issues in the professional press.
- Tax advisor with over 10 years of experience.
- Specialized in the area of due diligence projects, development of tax-effective acquisition structures, and financing of investments.
- Provided comprehensive tax services for various clients, focusing especially for the construction, development and production industries.
- Tax advisor and legal counsel with over ten years of experience in providing services to entities from the financial, automotive, machinery, construction, food, retail and public sectors.
- A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University and the School of American Law conducted by the Columbus School of Law in Washington.
- He conducted numerous trainings on VAT, and is the author of publications in the field of VAT in leading Polish newspapers: Rzeczpospolita, Monitor Podatkowy and Przegląd Prawa Egzekucyjnego.
- Senior Tax Consultant, legal advisor trainee, and PhD student at the Institute of Law Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences,
- Researcher on the impact of using ICT tools in taxpayer relations with tax authorities.
- Participant in the international project “EUCOTAX Wintercourse 2016 – Vienna, the potential impact of BEPS on tax systems” and the winner of the second place during the National Student and Doctoral Conference “Tax ordinance – current status and directions of change”.
- Tax consultant, lawyer, gained his experience in the Tax Knowledge Management Team at Deloitte.
- A specialist in the area of dealerships and the broadly understood automotive industry.
- Participant of the Postgraduate Studies in Accounting and Finance at the Warsaw School of Economics.
- Author of publications in the field of VAT in Rzeczpospolita, the internet portal of the Automotive Market Research Institute SAMAR and the monthly “Dealer”.
- Lawyer, key account director and advisor to the board in the area of sales and marketing.
- He gained his professional experience in sales and marketing working for international corporations in Poland and abroad.
- Responsible for tender procedures, creating offers and coordination of the firm sales and purchasing procedures.
- Administration specialist. A graduate of Administration at Warsaw University of Technology.
- For almost 8 years, she supported specialists at CITI Bank Handlowy.
- Coordinates contracting processes, preparation of documents, reports and statements, and organizes the firm administrative-wise
We work with lawyers and tax advisors across the European Union. Currently our key „of counsel” co-workers are:
- Karen Chaczbabian
- Anna Boruta