MartiniTAX is a reputable tax advisory company of more than 20 people with specialized teams in all tax areas.Learn more
- We are working with local family companies and big global corporations.
- We believe in specialization and highest quality of tax services.
- We thrive on solving extraordinarily complex tax problems.
- In the interest of our clients we have led cases in front of the Court of Justice of the European Union in the Luxembourg and in every possible instance of administrative courts in Poland.
Meet the team
We are a strong tax advisory team recognized by both Polish and international rankings. Regardless of your company’s size we are here to provide you with comprehensive solutions to your tax problems. Our unique know-how drawn from years of expertise makes us reliable partners for your business.
- Founding Partner, tax advisor with over 20 years of experience in area of VAT tax;
- Band 1 in the ‘Tax: Consultants’ category of Chambers & Partners;
- The most experienced Polish tax advisor in proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg (CJEU);
- Recognized author of books and press publications, keynote speaker;
- Chairman of the Tax Council of Polish Confedaration Lewiatan.
- Founding Partner with over 20 years of experience in the area of VAT tax;
- Co-author of major publications: Commentary on the VAT Directive and Commentary to the VAT Act;
- Successfully represented clients in proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg (CJEU);
- Experienced in proceedings before all instances of Polish Administrative Courts.
- Partner, tax advisor with 25 years of professional experience;
- Previously, as a Partner at one of the largest tax law firms in Poland, he headed the CIT and tax planning team. Prior to that, he worked for many years in the so-called Big Four firms;Leader of the Corporate Tax Practice;
- In 2014, in the Ranking of Tax Firms and Advisors of Dziennik Gazeta Prawna, he was recognized as the best tax advisor in Poland in the tax planning category;
- At MartiniTAX, he is responsible for the income tax practice;
- Marek advises wealthy individuals, including those on the list of the “100” richest Poles published by Wprost and Forbes.
- Partner, tax advisor with several years of experience;
- Specialized in the area of due diligence projects, development of tax-effective acquisition structures, and financing of investments;
- Provided comprehensive tax services for various clients, focusing especially for the construction, development and production industries.
- Senior Manager, tax advisor and legal counsel with several years of experience in providing services to entities from the financial, automotive, machinery, construction, food, retail and public sectors;
- A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University and the School of American Law conducted by the Columbus School of Law in Washington;
- He conducted numerous trainings on VAT, and is the author of publications in the field of VAT in leading Polish newspapers: Rzeczpospolita, Monitor Podatkowy and Przegląd Prawa Egzekucyjnego.
- Senior Manager, lawyer and tax advisor with several years of professional experience;
- He specializes in advising on VAT matters and handling inspections, tax and administrative court proceedings;
- He gained his professional experience in tax consulting offices and in the Supreme Administrative Court;
- The winner of the first prize in the National Ranking of Tax Consultancy Firms of Rzeczpospolita in the category “Young talent of tax consultancy” in 2019;
- He lectures on tax law and business law at the Warsaw School of Economics;
- Author and co-author of numerous books and articles on tax law, among others in Tax Review, Tax Monitor, Palestra.
- Senior Manager, tax advisor, graduate of the Faculty of Law at the University of Silesia;
- He has been engaged in tax consulting since 2014. He gained his experience in international consulting companies and a renowned law and tax firm;
- In his daily practice, he is engaged in day-to-day CIT tax consulting with international taxation aspects, reorganization issues, as well as tax reviews.
- Counsel, attorney-at-law, doctor of law;
- He gained his professional experience in the Supreme Administrative Court, where for over 15 years he dealt with cases concerning disputes with tax authorities in the field of VAT;
- In MartiniTAX, he deals in particular with support in proceedings before tax authorities and administrative courts, regarding issues related to VAT;
- His scientific interests were focused on the analysis of the jurisprudence of administrative courts, the Court of Justice of the European Union and the Constitutional Tribunal on the Polish tax law;
- Author of publications in “Polish Courts’ Jurisdiction” and “Tax Jurisdiction”.
- Senior tax consultant, tax advisor, graduate of the Faculty of Economics of Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin and postgraduate studies of internal audit in the public finance sector at the Catholic University of Lublin;
- She holds a first degree accounting certificate issued by the Accountants Association in Poland, branch in Lublin;
- She has participated in due diligence reviews, tax audits and restructuring projects;
- At MartiniTAX, she provides support to business entities in the field of income taxes.
- Senior consultant, tax advisor, graduate of the Faculty of Management at the University of Economics in Poznań;
- She has been engaged in tax consulting since 2016, and has gained her experience both in multinational corporations and in law firms specializing in tax law;
- At MartiniTAX, she is involved in day-to-day VAT support for clients.
- Senior tax consultant, lawyer. Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń.
- She has been providing legal and tax advice since 2019. She has experience in tax issues specific to public entities and companies in the leasing, commercial, automotive and financial industries;
- She gained her experience in handling tax and administrative court proceedings, including issues related to the catering and leasing industry. She also assisted clients in preparing MDR procedures and tax strategies;
- Co-author of academic articles and industry publications, particularly on the topics of tax schemes and settlement mechanisms available under the anti-crisis shields and PFR financial shields.
- Senior tax consultant, legal advisor. Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Silesia in Katowice;
- She has been providing legal and tax advice since 2018; she gained her experience in the Business Tax Advisory Team of EY and the Andersen law firm; University of Silesia in Katowice;
- She provides ongoing support to clients in the areas of income tax and VAT. She has participated in tax reviews, including Vendor Due Diligence. She also supported clients in preparing requests for individual interpretations, WIS requests, tax procedures, including WHT, KKS, MDR and tax strategies;
- Co-author of scientific articles and trade publications for, among others, Komputer Świat and Transport Manager as well as co-author on websites such as Accountancy Infor.
- Tax advisor, Senior tax consultant, lawyer, graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw;
- She has been engaged in tax consulting since 2020 and gained her professional experience at a renowned Warsaw law firm;
- She implements projects in the area of direct taxes. He has experience in the implementation of tax credits, among others: R&D relief, IP Box relief. She assists clients in solving tax problems related to day-to-day business operations. She has participated in the implementation of restructuring projects and succession planning;
- She supports MartiniTAX in tax audits and ongoing advice in the area of direct taxes. Her professional experience also includes support in the areas of inheritance and gift tax and tax on civil law transactions;
- Senior tax consultant, graduate of the Faculty of Economic Sciences at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences, postgraduate studies in Taxes and Transfer Pricing and Tax Management at the Warsaw School of Economics;
- He gained his professional experience in one of the Warsaw Tax Offices in the tax proceedings department, carrying out tasks in the field of property taxes, and in a tax consulting company, dealing with current tax consulting mainly in the field of CIT and withholding tax, as well as preparing transfer pricing documentation;
- He took part in due diligence projects, reported on tax schemes known as MDR, and participated in the implementation of the R&D tax credit and IP Box tax relief;
- At MartiniTAX, he deals with ongoing support of clients in the field of income taxes and preparation of transfer pricing documentation.
Arin al Azab
- Tax consultant, lawyer, graduate of the WPPiA of the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin;
- She gained professional experience at the Supreme Administrative Court, where she spent more than 3 years dealing mainly with real estate tax cases and administrative enforcement proceedings;
- At MartiniTAX, she is involved in assisting clients with real estate tax proceedings before tax authorities and administrative courts.
- Tax Consultant, lawyer, graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Maria Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin;
- Participant in Postgraduate Tax Studies at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics at the University of Wroclaw;
- At MartiniTAX, Jakub supports the transfer pricing department.
- Intern at MartiniTAX.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at Lazarski University in Warsaw, majoring in Administration with specialization: Business Administration.
- Student of Law at the Lazarski School of Commerce and Law in Warsaw.
- Julia did her internship at the Ombudsman in the economic law team.
- HR Manager, a graduate of the Faculty of Psychology at the University of Warsaw;
- Practicing passionate about the Human Resources industry since 2010;
- In 2019 she got an international ILM Level 5 Leadership and Management certificate;
- She gained her professional experience as an HR Manager in a Polish company with more than 2000 employees;
- In MartiniTAX, she is responsible for co-creation and implementation of business strategy in the field of human resources management, shaping organizational culture and conducting recruitment, training and implementation processes.
Would you like to join our team? – Write to Halina![email protected] 784 627 366
- Office manager, administrative and finance specialist;
- She has more than 10 years of experience working in administrative departments, including in tax consulting companies;
- She is been responsible for organizing and controlling administrative processes in MartiniTAX.