„Martini & Co. was established in 2012 by Jerzy Martini and Marek Wojda. The main focus of the founding partners was to provide the highest quality of tax advisory services without the selling pressure and the unnecessary corporate hustle and bustleLearn more
- We are working with local family companies and big global corporations.
- We believe in specialization and highest quality of tax services.
- We thrive on solving extraordinarily complex tax problems.
- In the interest of our clients we have led cases in front of the Court of Justice of the European Union in the Luxembourg and in every possible instance of administrative courts in Poland.
Meet the team
We are a strong tax advisory team recognized by both Polish and international rankings. Regardless of your company’s size we are here to provide you with comprehensive solutions to your tax problems. Our unique know-how drawn from years of expertise makes us reliable partners for your business.
- Founding Partner, tax advisor with 20 years of experience in area of VAT tax;
- Band 1 in the ‘Tax: Consultants’ category of Chambers & Partners;
- The most experienced Polish tax advisor in proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg (CJEU);
- Recognized author of books and press publications, keynote speaker;
- Chairman of the Tax Council of Polish Confedaration Lewiatan.
- Founding Partner with 18 years of experience in the area of VAT tax;
- Co-author of major publications: Commentary on the VAT Directive and Commentary to the VAT Act;
- Successfully represented clients in proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg (CJEU);
- Experienced in proceedings before all instances of Polish Administrative Courts.
- Partner, tax advisor with over 20 years of experience;
- Leader of the Corporate Tax Practice;
- Recognized as the best tax advisor in Poland in the tax planning category (2014 – Ranking of Companies and Tax Advisors of Dziennik Gazeta Prawna);
- Advises the wealthiest individuals (including Wprost and Forbes „100” lists).
- Partner, tax advisor with fifteen years of experience in tax advisory;
- Member of the Presidium, Vice-Chairman of the VAT Group of PKPP Lewiatan Tax Council;
- He deals with value added tax, corporate and personal income tax projects;
- He gained his first professional experience working at the Tax Office and issuing tax interpretations in the scope of VAT but also conducting tax proceedings. Then, he worked for BDO, KPMG and Grant Thornton;
- An expert who takes part in the works of parliamentary committees, an author of numerous publications and reports on tax issues in the professional press.
- Partner, tax advisor with 14 years of professional experience in the field of tax law;
- Transfer pricing specialist, co-author of transfer pricing publications by Wolters Kluwer: “Transfer pricing. 259 explanations and interpretations” and “Transfer Pricing Lexicon”;
- An experienced employee of tax authorities, tax control authorities and a leader of transfer pricing teams in tax advisory companies;
- She has carried out a number of projects for multinational companies, including the largest entities from many industries, including: financial, construction, metal, pharmaceutical, TSL and FMCG;
- PhD student at the Warsaw School of Economics in the field of IP BOX.
- Tax advisor with over 10 years of experience;
- Specialized in the area of due diligence projects, development of tax-effective acquisition structures, and financing of investments;
- Provided comprehensive tax services for various clients, focusing especially for the construction, development and production industries.
- Tax advisor and legal counsel with over ten years of experience in providing services to entities from the financial, automotive, machinery, construction, food, retail and public sectors;
- A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University and the School of American Law conducted by the Columbus School of Law in Washington;
- He conducted numerous trainings on VAT, and is the author of publications in the field of VAT in leading Polish newspapers: Rzeczpospolita, Monitor Podatkowy and Przegląd Prawa Egzekucyjnego.
- Economist and tax expert with many years of experience in managing tax and accounting functions in international corporations;
- Graduate of the Faculty of Economics at the Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin and postgraduate studies in media business management at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities;
- Holds international ACCA qualifications in business management, audit, management accounting, financial accounting, risk management, strategic planning, law and taxation;
- She worked as the head of transfer pricing team in one of the largest Polish capital groups and has extensive experience in preparing tax returns and calculations, tax analysis of agreements and business processes and tax risk management.
- Attorney-at-law, doctor of law;
- He gained his professional experience in the Supreme Administrative Court, where for over 15 years he dealt with cases concerning disputes with tax authorities in the field of VAT;
- In Martini & Co, he deals in particular with support in proceedings before tax authorities and administrative courts, regarding issues related to VAT;
- His scientific interests were focused on the analysis of the jurisprudence of administrative courts, the Court of Justice of the European Union and the Constitutional Tribunal on the Polish tax law;
- Author of publications in “Polish Courts’ Jurisdiction” and “Tax Jurisdiction”.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Economics of Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin and postgraduate studies of internal audit in the public finance sector at the Catholic University of Lublin;
- She holds a first degree accounting certificate issued by the Accountants Association in Poland, branch in Lublin;
- She provides ongoing support for clients in the area of CIT;
- Since September 2019, a tax consultant in Martini & Co.
- Tax advisor, attorney-at-law;
- She gained her professional experience in a renowned law firm and in the tax department of a joint stock company listed on the WSE;
- PhD student at the Institute of Law Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences;
- Researcher on the impact of using ICT tools in relations between the taxpayer and tax authorities;
- Participant in the international project “EUCOTAX Wintercourse 2016 – Vienna, the potential impact of BEPS on tax systems” and the second place winner during the National Student and Doctoral Conference “Tax ordinance – current status and directions of changes”.
- Tax adviser. He gained his experience working for Deloitte, in the Tax Knowledge Management Team;
- A specialist in the area of car dealer and broadly defined automotive industry;
- A participant of the PhD in Law at the Kozminski Univeristy and of the Postgraduate Studies in Accounting and Finance at the Warsaw School of Economics;
- Commentator and author of publications in Rzeczpospolita, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna, “Dealer” Monthly Magazine, and on the Internet portals such as: prawo.pl, moto-prawo.pl or the Automotive Market Research Institute (IBRM) SAMAR.
- A graduate of the Faculty of Economics at the University of Warsaw, a student of Finance and Accounting at the Warsaw School of Economics;
- She gained her professional experience in a tax advisory company providing services in the area of transfer pricing;
- She provides ongoing support to enterprises, natural persons and local government units in the field of incomes taxes and VAT;
- Since February 2019, she has worked as a tax consultant in Martini & Co.
- Lawyer, key account director and advisor to the board in the area of sales and marketing;
- He gained his professional experience in sales and marketing working for international corporations in Poland and abroad;
- Responsible for tender procedures, creating offers and coordination of the firm sales and purchasing procedures.
- A law student at the University of Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski in Warsaw;
- Member of the Interdisciplinary Scientific Circle of Corporate Law Studies;
- She gained her experience in a reputable Warsaw law firm;
- Since February 2020, she has provided ongoing support for clients in the field of income taxes in company.
- Business Development Manager, a graduate of English Philology and a postgraduate student of Sales and Marketing Psychology at SWPS University in Warsaw;
- She gained her work experience working for tax, accounting and law advisory company;
- She deals with sales and marketing activities, and supports organizational and administrative processes in the firm.
- Lawyer, a graduate of The Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw;
- She gained her professional experience in a tax and lawyer’s office;
- She deals with projects in the area of transfer pricing, R&D relief and IP BOX;
- Co-author of a publication on transfer pricing published by Wolters Kluwer: “Transfer pricing. 259 explanations and interpretations”;
- She was involved in project implementation for multinational companies concerning metal, pharmaceutical, construction but also in transport, shipping and logistics (TSL) sectors;
- She has an accounting specialist certificate issued by the Accountants Association in Poland, Warsaw branch.
- Attorney-at-law, a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University;
- He has been dealing with tax consultancy since 2012;
- He gained his professional experience working in Taxpoint tax advisory company, in the law firm Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak, and in Enodo Advisors;
- He was responsible for corporate income tax projects – both nationally and internationally (including withholding tax) and MDR;
- Participant of numerous projects concerning direct taxes, M&A, as well as VAT.
We will happily share references and tell you about our experience. Contact us at any time.